Wednesday 8 August 2012

Love

Love

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but of angels have not love, for all I have become is mere sounding brass or a changing cymbal.
Though I have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries and knowledge, though I have all the faith, as I move mountains with it, but with no love, I am nothing.

Though I bestow all my goods to fed the poor and give my body to be burned and have no love, it profits nothing.
Love suffers long and is kind.
Love does not envy.
Love doesn’t parade itself and not puffed up.
And love definitely has noting to do with nudity.

Love does not rejoice in iniquity but in truth
Love bears all things
Love believes all, hopes all things and endures all.

Info
 Written by; Olanisebe Folshade Bunmi & Fagbesa olawale
Originally Written for Student Pathfinder All star collection

No comments:

Post a Comment